We hit 3 months on the road in mid-November!
* 18 unique airports
* 25 different beds (includes a night on an airplane and 2 on a boat)
* 7 Countries (Ecuador, Peru, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Gibraltar**, Morocco. also spent a few hours in England and Spain in transit)
* 3 international ferry crossings
*2 overland border crossings
* 5 gondola rides up mountains
* 7 National parks
* 9 UNESCO world heritage sites
More museums, buses, taxis and plates of spaghetti bolognese than we can count…
**Gibraltar is technically an overseas territory of the U.K. so not truly a country, however it is an “international” flight from London and you have to go through immigration!